Edmonton - Royal GlenoraBack to All
T: 780 761 1160
F: 780 761 1161
11160-River Valley Road,
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2G7
One of our ultimate goals is to ensure clean, spacious and complete facilities to meet a diverse population of injuries and conditions. Leading Edge Physiotherapy at the Royal Glenora Club in Edmonton, Alberta offers an innovative environment where we can help you to achieve your best.
In addition to the hands-on care and fun that we provide, we offer several amenities to improve your health care experience:
- Access to the Royal Glenora Club’s state of the art fitness facility
- Sports Performance Center
- In house – custom rehabilitation suite
- Hands and upper extremity zone
- Balance and stability zone
- Private treatment room
- High tech mobilization beds
- State-of-the-art modalities
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Center
- Engaged, happy and energetic staff
Monday to Friday 530am – 8:30pm
There is ample parking available to our patients within the Royal Glenora parking lot. Security guards may be present and may ask you if you are a guest. Please advise them that you are a patient of Leading Edge Physiotherapy and proceed to park in the lot available to members and guests. This lot is located on the property of the Royal Glenora immediately to the west of the building.
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel so that others may be able to fill your spot.
What should I wear?
Please bring clothing such as tank tops or shorts that will allow us to access the area you are having treated.
What should I bring?
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the problem area that you are having examined
- A list of any medication (regardless of its purpose) and their doses
- A list of any allergies that you are aware of
- Your Alberta Health Care number