Edmonton - WindermereBack to All
T: 780 439 1138
F: 780 439 8177
Suite 221, 5540 Windermere Blvd,
Edmonton, Alberta T6W 2Z8
One of our ultimate goals is to ensure clean, spacious and complete facilities to meet a diverse population of injuries and conditions. Leading Edge Physiotherapy Windermere in Edmonton, Alberta offers an innovative environment where we can help you to achieve your best. In providing the Capital Region’s first Alter-G Zero Gravity Treadmill, you now have access to technology that even professional athletes drool over.
In addition to the hands-on care and fun that we provide, we offer several amenities to improve your health care experience:
- Alter-G Zero Gravity Treadmill
- In house – custom rehabilitation suite
- Hands and upper extremity zone
- Balance and stability zone
- Private treatment room
- High tech mobilization beds
- State-of-the-art modalities
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Center
- Engaged, happy and energetic staff
Monday to Friday 7:00am – 8:30pm
There is ample street level parking available to our patients.
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel so that others may be able to fill your spot.
What should I wear?
Please bring clothing such as tank tops or shorts that will allow us to access the area you are having treated.
What should I bring?
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the problem area that you are having examined
- A list of any medication (regardless of its purpose) and their doses
- A list of any allergies that you are aware of
- Your Alberta Health Care number