Private Physical TherapyBack to All
- No medical referral necessary
- No wait to access our physiotherapy services
- You must co-pay the balance of the treatments not covered by your benefits
- Advanced services such as Ims, Radial Shockwave, Acupuncture, Aquatic Therapy, Decompression and more are available during your treatments (locations and fees vary).
Sports Injuries, Pain Management, Acupuncture, Graston Technique, Aquatic Therapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation and IMS (Gunn) can all be accessed immediately by calling us to set up an appointment for assessment.
Extended Health Benefits
As your injury will be assessed by a registered physical therapist and as all treatments are performed by a physical therapist at our facility, procedures are considered physical therapy and should therefore be covered by third party physical therapy insurance coverage.
Many of our clients have coverage for both physiotherapy and acupuncture through their extended benefits providers. If you do have coverage there are usually yearly maximums in addition to percentage limits per visit. Be sure to confirm your limits, coverage amounts and service provider eligibility with your provider and/or human resources department.
- Our policy is that clients pay after each visit and then submit their receipts for reimbursement.
We can facilitate billing on a multiple treatment basis only by leaving a credit card on file. There is no need for a medical referral unless required by your extended benefits provider.
The Following services are not covered by any Alberta Health Funding:
- Radial Shockwave
- Vestibular Rehab
- Alter-G Zero Gravity Treadmill
- TMD Program
- Whiplash Recovery Program
- Custom Orthotics
If you have any questions regarding our service fees, processes or funding options, please do not hesitate to call one of our locations.