St. Albert - St. AlbertBack to All
T: 780 458 2669
F: 780 458 5440
Suite 130, 145 Carleton Drive,
St. Albert, Alberta T8N 3S6
One of our ultimate goals is to ensure clean, spacious and complete facilities to meet a diverse population of injuries and conditions. Leading Edge Physiotherapy in St. Albert, Alberta offers an innovative environment where we can help you achieve your best. In providing Canada’s first in house private Swimex hydrotherapy pool, we are certain this place will exceed your expectations.
In addition to the hands-on care and fun that we provide, we offer several amenities to improve your health care experience:
- In house – custom rehabilitation suite
- Hands and upper extremity zone
- Balance and stability zone
- High tech mobilization beds
- State-of-the-art modalities
- Private treatment room
- Vestibular rehabilitation centre
- Swimex hydrotherapy pool and aquatic therapy staff
- Engaged, happy and energetic staff
Monday to Friday 5:30am – 8:30pm
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel so that others may be able to fill your spot.
What should I wear?
Please bring clothing such as tank tops or shorts that will allow us to access the area you are having treated.
What should I bring?
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the problem area that you are having examined
- A list of any medication (regardless of its purpose) and their doses
- A list of any allergies that you are aware of
- Your Alberta Health Care number